THIS IS WHO WE ARE

This is what we do for the joy of the King,
For His peaceable Kingdom,
For a world in despair.
And this is why we bring any hope we can give,
Any bread from the table,
Any touch of His hand.
This is what we do.
This is where we go.
This is why we sing.
This is how we live.
This is who we are.


Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Shingle Is Down

Some of you may have wondered where my "politically-themed" posts went.  Well . . . I deleted 'em.  Although I don't regret anything I wrote, and though there's that disclaimer over to the right, I've decided to let the professionals take care of the political commentary and analysis (or ranting and raving) for me.  Since this whole political season is showing every sign of being stranger than Britney Spears, I'll reserve my ideas and impressions for private conversations.

No comments: