THIS IS WHO WE ARE

This is what we do for the joy of the King,
For His peaceable Kingdom,
For a world in despair.
And this is why we bring any hope we can give,
Any bread from the table,
Any touch of His hand.
This is what we do.
This is where we go.
This is why we sing.
This is how we live.
This is who we are.


Friday, February 8, 2008

The perfect pick-me-up video

Well, after going through such a rough couple of days with sick babies, coming across this hilarious YouTube video on JJ Peterson's blog has been the perfect medicine for this old guy!

A HUGE shout-out to whoever produced this thing.. the narrator's voice couldn't be better. And the lady. . . ("graspy" voice and all)!!!  I assume she's the real "victim" in this story, but a professional comedian couldn't have done it funnier if she'd had a script!

Just the audio of this is a treat! Click here and enjoy Wiener Poopie!  (Yes, you read it right.)

4 comments:

johnsonandjohnson said...

that was great!

Jesse said...

How funny... I just cleaned a pile of weiner poopie out of my backyard!

Carl Z. said...

I was sure this was going to be weiner poopie in the form of Jesus' head!!! Just shows that some people need to get a life!
Carl

Don said...

Haha...Carl, that was my first thought, too. Heck, I found Jesus in a bathroom tile at our church! :)