THIS IS WHO WE ARE

This is what we do for the joy of the King,
For His peaceable Kingdom,
For a world in despair.
And this is why we bring any hope we can give,
Any bread from the table,
Any touch of His hand.
This is what we do.
This is where we go.
This is why we sing.
This is how we live.
This is who we are.


Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yeah!!!! The cabinets are here!

Hot diggety-dog!  The cabinets arrived yesterday afternoon about 3:00.  As you can see, they basically filled up our garage. The install is scheduled for tomorrow (but it COULD happen today).  They're moving so fast, I won't be surprised if we cook Sunday dinner this weekend.  (Just kidding.  I KNOW that can't happen!)  Anyway, just thought I'd share some of the pics.

Notice the end panel in the top picture.  That gives you a sense of the wood color and design.  I think it's so pretty.  It's a satin-finish cherry. The craftsmanship is sooooooo nice!  

Another end panel at the left.  Hmm, I need
to hang up those clothes!

Some more views of that rich cherry finish! 
Golly, I don't think I'll miss those old whitewash
cabinets after all!  (JK)

That's our "old" cooktop on top of our 
dishwasher.  We're keeping the dishwasher, but
going with a 36" cooktop.  Anybody need an
almost-new 30" GE Profile gas cooktop?

A final view...our dining room chairs
look pretty good next to the cherry
cabs, huh?

1 comment:

johnsonandjohnson said...

Very exciting! I bet you can't wait to see it in the kitchen and out of the garage!