THIS IS WHO WE ARE

This is what we do for the joy of the King,
For His peaceable Kingdom,
For a world in despair.
And this is why we bring any hope we can give,
Any bread from the table,
Any touch of His hand.
This is what we do.
This is where we go.
This is why we sing.
This is how we live.
This is who we are.


Sunday, August 24, 2008

Up early...what a way to start the day

Remember the movie MY LEFT FOOT?  Well, for months now, the sole of my left foot starts itching in the middle of the night.  Never itches when I'm up and about, just the middle of the night.  It's not a bad itch--no athlete's foot or anything.  Just your ordinary little itch.  (In fact, it's not even all that annoying; quite easy to scratch with the big toe of my right foot.)  The annoying part is that it occurs in the middle of the night.  

Anyway, the itch began about 4:15 this morning.  And here I am about an hour later, wide awake.  

The good news of all this is that when I turned on my computer, I was greeted by these three. Now THAT'S a good reason to start a day early.  

Have a good Sunday, everybody.  Kristi & Curtis, enjoy the first full day of your vacation!

1 comment:

johnsonandjohnson said...

I was up at 5:15 with my little peanut. I could have scratched it for you.