THIS IS WHO WE ARE

This is what we do for the joy of the King,
For His peaceable Kingdom,
For a world in despair.
And this is why we bring any hope we can give,
Any bread from the table,
Any touch of His hand.
This is what we do.
This is where we go.
This is why we sing.
This is how we live.
This is who we are.


Friday, August 22, 2008

This is seriously scary.

I saw this on Tyrone Warren's Facebook page today.  It really bothered me.  I feel so sorry for the poor old woman who was minding her own business on an Atlanta bus.  With my hearing issues and lack of knowledge of street lingo, the girl is probably saying some really raunchy stuff.  (Also, I couldn't bring myself to watch it all the way through.)  Soooo, if there's anything that "offends," I apologize.  The whole thing offends me.  
  

5 comments:

Jon in HB said...

I've been missing out on so much by driving alone to work in my car. The O.C. needs a better public transit system!

Dionne Sincire said...

So sad. Not funny at all.

Don said...

Hmmmm...wasn't she on SYTYCD? Sorry, fans.

Unknown said...

To aid your understanding:

The lady obviously seems mentally unstable, but in the first part of the video she's singing and dance to a song by an artist named Soulja Boy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpocrqvP2Yg

She sings it "soulja girl"

Don said...

Ah yes. Now I understand perfectly, Kurt! :)

Well, there were some similarities with Soulja Boy, for sure.

Seriously, in the video was she trying to get the old lady to give up her seat or something?