THIS IS WHO WE ARE

This is what we do for the joy of the King,
For His peaceable Kingdom,
For a world in despair.
And this is why we bring any hope we can give,
Any bread from the table,
Any touch of His hand.
This is what we do.
This is where we go.
This is why we sing.
This is how we live.
This is who we are.


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Stalking Paid Off

I was stalking one of Jennifer's friend's blogs today (Rachel) and found this great YouTube collection of early Michael/Toby confrontations...from THE OFFICE.
It was a terrific late afternoon pick-me-up. (Especially after being depressed by learning from Diane Davis' blog how many great books I'd never HEARD of that I probably need to be reading.)  Thanks, Rachel!!!

3 comments:

Diane Davis said...

Glad you mentioned my blog because I came on here to reprimand you. Ok, you haven't heard of some of the titles (neither have I)... but get your butt back over there and write a comment about YOUR favorite books! I know you are a reader and I want to know!

Does Lyn have a few favorites? Our reading styles might be more in line because I think you like a lot of history and war books (i.e. books I would read if I was having problems going to sleep)

:)

Lyn said...

Diane - I do a little light reading - John Grisham, Mary Higgins Clark, David Baldacci, James Patterson. Finished The Shack a couple weeks ago. It was amazing! I'm not a history or war buff like Don.

Diane Davis said...

Did you watch The Office tonight? Pretty darn funny... love that show.