THIS IS WHO WE ARE

This is what we do for the joy of the King,
For His peaceable Kingdom,
For a world in despair.
And this is why we bring any hope we can give,
Any bread from the table,
Any touch of His hand.
This is what we do.
This is where we go.
This is why we sing.
This is how we live.
This is who we are.


Friday, May 16, 2008

DRAT! Now I HAVE To Go On A Diet!!!

I just heard on the news this afternoon that obesity is contributing to Global Warming. Apparently, it takes more carbon credits to transport our big bottoms and bellies on our nation's highways.  We burn more gas. (Our vehicles do too!)  We also require more a.c. in the hot months because all the body fat insulation keeps us toasty warm.

Guess that means no more super-sizing for me!

[NOTE:  I deleted a really gross picture here.  It was gagging me every time I saw it.  That's why Diane Davis commented as she did!  Let's just say it was a very, very, very large shirtless guy in front of a MacDonalds--hauling his gut in a wheelbarrow.  Yeah, not pretty.]

3 comments:

Diane Davis said...

this is just wrong and you are a sicko. ;)

Diane Davis said...

whew. thank you. i can now keep my breakfast down.

Stacey said...

Oh come on! I wanna see! I'm a sicko too!