THIS IS WHO WE ARE

This is what we do for the joy of the King,
For His peaceable Kingdom,
For a world in despair.
And this is why we bring any hope we can give,
Any bread from the table,
Any touch of His hand.
This is what we do.
This is where we go.
This is why we sing.
This is how we live.
This is who we are.


Saturday, May 3, 2008

I'm Such A Techno Stud


Our new HP J6480 Flatbed All-In-One Printer

Our printer died yesterday--after I'd just ordered 2 full sets of ink for it!

Anyway, I found a great deal at Staples this afternoon.  Just went in the store to check out what they had, and was really stoked to have come in on the last day of a "Recycle Your Printer" special.  ($50 off your new printer in exchange for the old one)  I had been wondering what I'd do with the old printer, so Staples solved my problem AND gave me a deal on a great new printer.  (Which was on a pretty good sale already--which also ended today!)  The printer is the HP J6480.  It's really cool--wireless even!  And has a fax built in.

I got it installed with no problems, and am actually able to print from my laptop--something I was never able to do with the other printer.  Tomorrow I will set up the fax function--hopefully.

So....if you or anyone you know has an Epson Stylus CX5200 printer, I'll be happy to give you some ink cartridges for it!

Meanwhile, we'll be enjoying our new HP!

1 comment:

Out said...

You ARE such a Techno Stud!! I'm impressed!! So Don...how are you as a handyman? :0)