THIS IS WHO WE ARE

This is what we do for the joy of the King,
For His peaceable Kingdom,
For a world in despair.
And this is why we bring any hope we can give,
Any bread from the table,
Any touch of His hand.
This is what we do.
This is where we go.
This is why we sing.
This is how we live.
This is who we are.


Friday, September 5, 2008

Is It Just Me and My Computers. . . ?


I was just reading Kristi's EIGHTEEN comments on her blog about Haley's sleep issues.

Thought my eyes were going to weld together because I was squinting so hard to read them. 

What's up with Blogspot that the comment fonts are so teeny tiny all of a sudden?

I click the "make text larger" button under the View tab.  Then when I return to the actual blog, it's like reading the top lines of an eye chart!!!  The system designer needs to reset the comments default font.  I thought at first I'd accidentally done it myself on my laptop, but it's on all three (occasionally four) computers that I use.

HELP!  I'm going blind here!!!!

2 comments:

johnsonandjohnson said...

I NOTICED THAT TOO AND I DON'T LIKE IT. I FIGURED I WOULD WRITE IN CAPS SO YOU COULD READ THIS.

Don said...

haha thanks!!!