THIS IS WHO WE ARE

This is what we do for the joy of the King,
For His peaceable Kingdom,
For a world in despair.
And this is why we bring any hope we can give,
Any bread from the table,
Any touch of His hand.
This is what we do.
This is where we go.
This is why we sing.
This is how we live.
This is who we are.


Saturday, July 26, 2008

Some Brian Regan humor for you . . .

Last week while I was recuperating from my intestinal bug in Venezuela, my missionary host and I spent some time together watching comedian Brian Regan YouTube vids.  (Eric Berry, the missionary, came down with the virus the day after it hit me.  We decided laughter was truly the best medicine.)

Anyway, I thought I'd share one of Regan's routines on flying--since it was fresh on my mind after 4 recent airport experiences.  ENJOY!!!! (If you've EVER flown coach, I know you will!)

1 comment:

johnsonandjohnson said...

That was funny. I love the first class/coach bit as well as the shoving the luggage bit.