THIS IS WHO WE ARE

This is what we do for the joy of the King,
For His peaceable Kingdom,
For a world in despair.
And this is why we bring any hope we can give,
Any bread from the table,
Any touch of His hand.
This is what we do.
This is where we go.
This is why we sing.
This is how we live.
This is who we are.


Sunday, July 13, 2008

Leavin' On A Jet Plane . . .

I fly to a new continent today...South America.  I'm really looking forward to the mission trip with our church team.  (They all flew ahead on Thursday--another guy and I rendezvous in Houston tonight, and catch a redeye for Caracas.)  We'll be in the Caracas area for most of the week. Florida's heat/humidity were good training for the week ahead--same kind of temps but ZERO air conditioning.  And shorts aren't allowed. YIKES!  

I doubt that I'll be doing any posting while I'm there, so I'll check in when I get back.  If you have a moment or two to say a prayer for our team and the work we'll be doing, that'd be great.

Later!

2 comments:

Diane Davis said...

wow... you don't stay put for long! i'm looking forward to hearing abuot the trip when you return. i'm sure you and the team will be a blessing to many.

Kristi said...

Love you Dad...have a wonderful trip!