THIS IS WHO WE ARE

This is what we do for the joy of the King,
For His peaceable Kingdom,
For a world in despair.
And this is why we bring any hope we can give,
Any bread from the table,
Any touch of His hand.
This is what we do.
This is where we go.
This is why we sing.
This is how we live.
This is who we are.


Saturday, March 29, 2008

Adam Back In The Day . . .

Many of you HB readers met our nephew, Adam Reid (from Las Vegas) a couple of weeks ago when he was here to lead worship for OverDrive.

Well, when I was digging around for video clips of Lyn's grandma the other day, I came across this great vintage video of Adam from Christmas morning, Tampa, Florida, 1990 (I think).  I wouldn't normally do this to an innocent, unsuspecting relative, but since it's so cute (great freckles!) I couldn't resist.  I'm sure his "kinfolk" will appreciate it!  It's only 17 seconds long, so look fast!  :)

Here's to youth!  

P.S.  It's early Saturday morning.  Lyn and I are off to help Brian and Jennifer (and Emily!) move in their cool new condo!  It's really pretty!  We're so happy for them.  
________

8:04 pm - I couldn't get this to upload this morning.  The move went great.  Jen and Brian's new home is beautiful.  They're going to be so happy there!  Wish I had pics to show, but I forgot to take the camera this morning.  :(


[Note: That little "click" Adam gave wasn't typical.  He was a bit shy at the time.  A few seconds later he "performed" one that nearly peeled the paint off the wall!  Talented kid!  :)    ALSO, Adam's little sister, seen on her mother's lap, got married in October to the son of one of my JBC students!  Talk about feeling old!!!]

No comments: