THIS IS WHO WE ARE

This is what we do for the joy of the King,
For His peaceable Kingdom,
For a world in despair.
And this is why we bring any hope we can give,
Any bread from the table,
Any touch of His hand.
This is what we do.
This is where we go.
This is why we sing.
This is how we live.
This is who we are.


Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Memory Lane


I was looking at some of the pictures on my office computer during lunch.  I came across a few that I thought I'd post.  Maybe they'll bring a chuckle or a sigh, depending on the viewer.

I've officially been blogging a year now.  (Feb 1 was my anniversary!)

The top picture is of Jennifer and Brian, taken near the date they became engaged.

These three pictures are of Kristi and her
buds at Central Christian in Vegas.
Her dear friend Kathy is standing to her left
in the onstage shots.




I know Bruce looks very spiritual in the top
picture.  The truth is . . .



Sorry about the randomness of these pics.  For whatever reason, I felt "led" to post them.  

Apologies to Bruce . . . but I couldn't resist these shots.  

2 comments:

SingingShrink said...

only chuckles here!

johnsonandjohnson said...

wow...brian and i have certainly aged a bit!